• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So fly is on the menu?
    What the 3 people say, to sway a no?
    I agree Toad.
    Gabi<br />Gabi Kat Embroidery Emporium<br />Tucson, AZ

Comment

We live around a resort town and 2 restaurants said that they are not selling caps. Yes the economy is down, but I do more than just wanting to do caps. I sew cloths, tote bags, want to do koozies, I also do home dec. We also live between 3 large Marina's that do sports fishing charters. I can also do baby stuff to make money, Costa Rican's spend a mint on their kids, LOL don't all people.

Sandy in Costa Rica
      Paradise can have it\'s draw-backs.

Comment

What's you compitition? Just the marinas alone should keep you busy with the cruising sailors, fishing & boat Charters. Have you walked the docks? What about medical - hospital/Dr.s scrubs and jackets? Even realestate people, either as a polo with logo or as house warming gifts for new home owners... place matts, coffee wraps....
        Just thoughts..
        Gabi<br />Gabi Kat Embroidery Emporium<br />Tucson, AZ

Comment

He must have talked with the wrong three people.
          I have serviced just about all make of commercial embroidery machines. Meaning I have met quite a few different owners of said machines.
          Everyone is going to have their own unique opinions and personal experiences with the equipment, software and the company/sales person from whom they bought it from. I don't think three people is enough to speak to when purchasing something as big as investing in an embroidery machine unless they all had the same positive/negative comments about their experience.
          As long as you have access to supplies, training, tech support, and above all, customers, you should do fine if you believe in committing yourself to your trade and will do a quality job. It almost doesn't matter which machine you choose if you have a grip on everything I just mentioned in the previous sentence.
          I've even met some people out there with ****** machines and they just love them and have been running them much longer than I would have given the machine credit for.
          Of course, chances are you will do much better if you stick with one of the top three manufacturers. And in my opinion, Melco is definitely in the top three.

Best of luck to you.
          Ed
          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Hey, that's pretty neat.
            There's censorship for unappreciated words here on the user's group. (see previous post) I didn't know that.

I'm not one to be loose with the tongue so I guess this hasn't come up before.

I'll be certain not to use the word "poopie" (sounding like "Cracker + Happy") anymore when describing poor quality machines.

Sincerely,
            Ed
            -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Hah - sorry ed... after the couple of harsh spam posts over the last few weeks, I at least implemented a word censor so that if one does come thru, it might at least catch some of the nastyness. I also turned off links and pictures on all forums.
              John Yaglenski
              Amayausers.com - Webmaster
              Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
              Hilton Head Island, SC
              http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
              X