Who's my tech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Rod,
    You indicate that the trainers and techs are listed under Melco U but I only see trainers.
    Am I looking in the right area?

Comment

Joe,

http://www.melcouniversity.com/melco-trainers.aspx

Scroll down towards the lower part of the page....techs are listed there...

Rod Springer
      Amaya Tech & Trainer
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Hi Rod,
        I guess I need to learn to scroll first before inserting foot

Thanks
        Joe Sepanik

Comment

You are correct Rod,
          I have a gentleman who lives in my region who has been promoting himself as being repair worthy for several years and I have been asked to repair his work more times than I would want a customer to have to count. I've seen his business card and he has Melco listed on it. The tech trainer at Melco, employed for almost 20 years, says he's never heard of him.

However, in the past, I have assisted non-certified techs across the U.S. looking for guidance for a fee.

Ed
          -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

We have used 2 techs, one from Indiana, Rick Lambert and one from Illinois, Chicago area, where we live in a town called Manhattan, IL. Neither one is listed on Melco's list now. Also, dont they train up by Chicago no more? Bill from Fineline
            PS I understand that our salesman, Ron Tabel is gone

Comment

No, Melco doesn't have the Chicago training facility any more. That was closed along with the Atlanta training facility last June/July.

It's been a tough two years for everyone in the industry.
              -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Is there a certified Melco tech in Tucson, AZ or close? Can I get a name and number? Just hoping I don't have to have a tech come from CA or CO.
                Thank you
                Gabi<br />Gabi Kat Embroidery Emporium<br />Tucson, AZ

Comment

Hassan Bach Mesa, Arizona
                  phone is 480-358-0556
                  cell 480-710-8443
                  very nice, dependable and knows what he is talking about
                  Margaret
                  Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Working...
                  X