No announcement yet.

How to ship an amaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we travel with ours I lower the tubes on the thread tree but I have never had to remove it at all. If you are taking in it the Rav 4 unless you really need to stack a lot of stuff around it I don't see the necessity of removing the thread tree, The carpet on the floor keeps ours from moving. I am just careful that stuff packed around it is lower and will not fall on the thread tree, or hit the sides. I remove the hoop arms.

Linda

Comment

An update to previous thread we're not driving cross-country we're flying Jul 2nd to AZ and shipping our Amaya XT on the 21st with a shipping company mea culpa - so now I have to pack it and put it in the hands of another. Are there professional packers? I bought this machine December and it's just been sitting there - hoping all this expense of shipping it here and now to AZ I'll be able to put it to good use eventually! Any suggestions? Maybe I should call Melco Service and see if they have a checklist of how to take it apart and pack, suggested box size etc. Thanks! Maha

Comment

Working...
      X