Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto, for the Isacord thread.

Comment

If You like Floriani Therads Then Your using FUFUS it is the manufacturer of it.
      and if you want a great Suppier of FUFUS then try mesco @ [email protected]
      1-888-484-7323

George is the best to work with and You will not find a better thread.

About 3 or 4 years ago Floriani purchased the rights to sell the 1000M cones to the retail market but Mesco Still sells the 5000m cones and the customer service is great!!
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

That is
        "Threads"
        &
        "a great supplier of FUFUS "

I Need to read before hitting Enter, sorry..
        fingers were confused I guess..
        [email protected]
        Jerome in Minnesota
        (320)259-1151

Comment

It is funny how different folks have different experiences with the bobbins and brand names. Sharon and I have found Coates bobbins to cause more lint/fuzz buildup under the pressure spring which then affects the bobbin tension gradually thru its use. Do they work, yes, have we settled on something we like better, yes.

NEBS bobbin brand are plastic sided and as such eliminates the tension issues and zero fuzz build up under the pressure spring...

As far as some of the off the wall brands "on sale"....it probably falls under the catagory of, you get what you pay for.

It comes down to folks learning how to make things "work" for them even if they are having minor issues during the products use. I prefer not to deal with even the minor issues and have found the NEBS fit this bill.... my 2 cents...

Rod Springer
          Amaya Tech & Trainer
          Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

We use magnetic bobbins and never have any build up under the spring. Been using them on 4 XT machines for 3 years now. Bill @ Fineline

Comment

Working...
            X