WTB Hoop thumb screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Hoop thumb screws

Need to replace the thumb screws on some of my hoops. Having a hard time locating them on shopmelco.com. Anyone have a part # for them or know where I can get some. Need them for the 5.85 and 7.02 hoops.

All my hoops fasten with the same set of thumb screws so I'm not quite sure what you are asking.

This is what I use for my Big Red; I don't know if they're different for more recent machines:
    12392-01---Thumb Screw M4 X 12 Lg. You need (4)But get some spares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mama Kass View Post
      All my hoops fasten with the same set of thumb screws so I'm not quite sure what you are asking.

This is what I use for my Big Red; I don't know if they're different for more recent machines:
      12392-01---Thumb Screw M4 X 12 Lg. You need (4)But get some spares.
      That part number returns to the thumb screws that hold the hoop arms in place. I'm looking for the thumb screws that hold tension on the outer rings for the hoops. Do new outer rings come with thumb screws in place?

Comment

I looked all over the place for the newer style clamping screws..have not found them yet, but in case these were what you were looking for ...

Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I highly suspect that it could be this one, but no picture is supplied with the flink...

Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Try here: https://www.sewmanyparts.com/pages/Shop/category/48/
            Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Oh, now I know what you want. Rod is correct; the hoop screw/barrell nut ass'y is what you need. I ordered them not too long ago and they were $5.65; now they're showing for $6.22;. Juli's site has some, but I wouldn't know what size to use for our hoops.

Comment

Working...
              X