Promotional Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotional Items

Sorry friends, this request has nothing to do with embroidery but I have a meeting to attend tonight at our church regarding promotional items. We are working on a fund-raising campaign to help pay off the church debt and I don't sell promotional items and think I tossed the only catalog I once had. Can someone give me a website or name of company I can research today that are (maybe in the Pacific Northwest)reliable. So far, banners and flags have been mentioned as well as some type of bracelets, etc. You can email me directly [email protected]. TIA, Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

We don't use them either, but Allstitch is always sending us notices of things like plastic tumblers that you can embroider an insert for and little stuffed toys that are made to be embroidered on. You might check them out, although I'd bet they're not as cheap as someplace that specializes in promo items.

Comment

Sharon:

As a UPIC member, we use distributor central for pretty much everything. It gathers together all the promo suppliers across the country in one place!

Here's our version of the site:
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
      X