Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaya Technician

Hello,

I am a certified level II Melco Tech and Trainer in the Hampton Roads Area near Virgina Beach. If you have any questions or need help with your Amaya, feel free to contact me at 252-722-2017.

Thanks,
    Doug Rasor
    Douglas Rasor<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />Portsmouth, Virginia<br />252-722-2017

I don't think the owner of this website likes people advertising stuff. I would suggest getting your name on Melco's service page because people do look there or are directed there when they ask for a local tech.

Comment

mmm I dont see anything wrong with a tech advertsising his services especially since people are always asking about techs in their area. I do appreaciate when ppl post helpful information like this, I wish a tech in San Antonio would let me know he is here.
      Jazmin in San Antonio<br /><a href=\"http://www.PoshLittleThings.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.PoshLittleThings.com</a>

Comment

I don't care either but I don't run the boards. In the past John has been against people just advertising services unless someone asks "is there a tech in Virginia"
        It's really up to to John since he runs the forum. I'm surprised he hasn't chimed in yet since his Blackberry is glued to him!

Comment

At the same time, I understand where John is coming from. I wouldn't want every screen printer on here saying "I do screen printing, call me" there would be 200 ads. Melco has a service website which has all the certified techs on for future reference.
          Wake up John, it's 9am [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Been up but been busy. I don't mind getting Tech's names out there however, I'd prefer we keep it in one thread - or that we start a list/database on the site with all the techs who want to be listed and who ACTIVELY participate on this site.

If you're not helping solve problems here on a regular basis - then you haven't really earned the right to be listed.

Give and you get back is what my momma always told me....
            John Yaglenski
            Amayausers.com - Webmaster
            Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
            Hilton Head Island, SC
            http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I am listed with Melco on their Tech Website. In Fact I went to training with John Yaglenski many years ago. Folks are always looking for techs on this site. Just thought I would ablige. John, it would be great to list techs and their locale. Didn't mean to cause a fuss, but things are slow.

Doug
              Douglas Rasor<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />Portsmouth, Virginia<br />252-722-2017

Comment

Good morning I to is a tech and a Trainer I travel all over the US you can call me 303-279-5659

Comment

Ok guys... do me a favor.

List the following:

Name:
                  Area Served:
                  Phone(s):
                  Email:

We'll get a page up and going in the coming weeks after I get enough response.
                  John Yaglenski
                  Hilton Head Island, SC

Comment

Sorry I for got
                    My Name is Herman Wilson pepole call me Pineapple
                    I live in Denver CO But I travel a lot all over the US I am a Certified tech and traner also I do testing for melco. 303-279-5659.

Comment

I Agree with Rod Springer When I had Big Red's I blow out the sensors about every hour when I am runing my machines did not have any problems it will take you only 2mins to do it.

Comment

Rod Springer

Certified Tech & Trainer

Pacific Northwest, ID,OR, WA, MT, NV, UT, CA...but will consider anywhere in the USA

208-898-4117 (H)

[email protected]
                        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Doug Rasor

Melco Level II Certified Amaya Technician and Trainer

Mid Atlantic Area and Beyond (Va, NC, MD, WV,Pa, SC, Ga) where ever there is a need, I will go!

252-722-2017
                          [email protected]

Comment

HUGO TORBIDONI

Certified Melco Tech / 20+ years Experience.

All models of Amayas
                            EMC , EMT , EMB, EP-1,EP-1B & Chennile machines.

I carry a large amount of inventory for all machines listed.

Service Area. Mid Atlantic Area,
                            Virginia,Maryland,Delaware,
                            Pennsylvania,New Jersey,
                            West Virginia.

Will travel outside of of this area as well.

Phone# 301-471-3157

Email: [email protected]
                            Hugo Torbidoni<br />HT Embroidery & Machine Repair<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />301-471-3157

Comment

Hugo Who? That will be one million dollars for that advertising sir

BTW, I can personally vouch for HT - he does a great job!
                              John Yaglenski
                              Hilton Head Island, SC

Comment

Working...
                              X