Wanted: Amaya OS Flex +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Amaya OS Flex +

I am looking to buy the Flex +...anyone have leftovers? Newer version with lower limit setting?

I have a dongle Flex + , as you offer.
    The dongle is in Lima Peru
    my msn : [email protected]

Comment

Make sure you get the working dongle before the money leaves your hands. I've seen too many "sweet little old ladies" lose money to bad deals outside the US. You also want to make sure this isn't a "timed" dongle.
      Get the serial number from the seller and have Melco do a background check.
      I have a customer who almost bought a dongle that was considered reposessed (from a leasing company) and it wasn't even their's to sell.
      If the seller is legitimate, then they shouldn't have any trouble assisting you with all of this.
      -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

I'd like a newer OS also. There's always a DesignShop for sale somewhere, but I've never run into anyone looking to sell their OS.

Comment

Hi Medusa, Yes I have an AMAYA OS Dongle that I was just about to post on the Internet for Sale. I am also a Melco Certified Amaya Tech. What state are you located in?
          Melco Certified Amaya Tech

Comment

EEAmayaTech--

Keep me in mind if Medusa isn't available.

Thanks, Scott

Comment

Working...
            X