Want to Buy AMAYA or AMAYA XT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Buy AMAYA or AMAYA XT

We are looking to buy an Amaya or Amaya XT.

We only need machine only. Let us know what you have. Keep in mind that we want to get a good deal on a good condition used machine. Also keep in mind that Melco just sent out an advertisement for a new machine for $10,500...so your used machine might not be worth as much as you think.

Email: [email protected]

I have an XT with cart, May 2006 vintage, with some appropriate hoops and cap driver etc., depending on which ones you need or request. Priced at $8000.00. Machine is located in San Antonio TX, and I still have the original boxes/crates for shipping if necessary. Actually, I have two XTs, if you want both, I might consider to let them go together without the software and other accessories and try to sell that paraphernalia separately.

For others on the list, I have the second XT, complete with the softwares (AMAYA OS Flex+ and Design Shop Pro Plus), cap driver and frames, pertinent starter hoops for sale @ $14,000.

I will post a list of included items shortly, as well as some ad hoc sale items like slim lines and frames, hoopmaster fixtures, micro-cylinder clamps and gauge, AMAYA table-tops, and other large hoops not included in the packages.

Regards,
    Dave
    [email protected]
    David Kohler<br />Integrity Embroidery<br />7942 Mainland Drive, Ste 101<br />San Antonio, TX 78250<br />210-232-2351 cell

Comment

From a message "off-board" that needs advice from other members:

That's what I'm looking for...the 'table' for holding heavy stuff up to
      the needle plate area instead of letting it drag down the hoop.
      Maybe someone else will see my question on the amaya post with
      yours and let us know if it's the same table for both machines.

Let me know if you find out anything...
      I'm working with Boy scouts all day in the shop so I can't do
      research on it right now.
      Lunch break and I'm trying to find some lost artwork in the computer!
      While they get some fresh air!

Roland

On Nov 22, 2008, at 11:27 AM, P. David Kohler wrote:

This is not the black stand the the sewing head sits on or the plastic tabletop that covers the CPU. These are the table tops that slide into the track under the bobbin arm are just like the cap driver rods on the XT, so I can't vouch how that is similar to the older AMAYAs, and whether the cut-out that interfaces with the bobbin arm for the round XTs is compatible with the older, but it looks like there would be some room for a more rectangular or flat top of that version. I will try to find the part number and see if it is listed only for the XT or the older AMAYAs. I know I sent some pictures for John to post, but for the life of me cannot find which tab they are under at the AMAYA Users site.

Regards,
      Dave

On Nov 22, 2008, at 6:35 AM, Roland R. Irish III wrote:

Dave, if the table top fits the black 'table' the original
      Big Reds came on...I'd take one!
      I know the amaya changed when they came out with the XT
      but I've never heard if the 'table' stand itself got changed.

I do a lot of heavy coats so it would save me trying to build one.

I have a UPS account so it would be easy for you to ship it-we'd
      send you the shipping label and $$ if we make a deal!

Roland
      David Kohler<br />Integrity Embroidery<br />7942 Mainland Drive, Ste 101<br />San Antonio, TX 78250<br />210-232-2351 cell

Comment

Are you still looking to buy?? I just might have a deal for you!!!! Please email me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X