Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahine Problems

Hello,
    I am having a problem with my Amaya stitching. Is there anyone out there that can help. It started last evening I stitched a design and made some changes, did rotary hook maintance, forgot to put the bobbin case in and got a thread break, cleaned it out put the case in had a needle break, changed it, from that point on it will only stitch about 4 or 5 stitches, and tread break, it does it on all needles....HELP PLEASE! I have taken everything a part and cleaned it. Just finished the 20 million stitch maintance and the 4 million. I enjoy this list so much and have learned a ton from everyones posts. Of course I have work that needs to be done. I have gain a lot of useful information from everyones post.
    Thanks,
    Barbara
    Unique Stitches by Graham Crackers
    [email protected]

Hi Barbara,
    Go into your CD Tech Manual and it will walk you through checking your hook timing. You may have knocked it out of timing.
    Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

What's the chance that the bobbin case didn't get put back in and 'clicked' to lock in place?
      Or, is the needle plate off enough to hit the needle?
      Just throwing these at you-causes of our similar problems.
      My wife cannot get the needle plate dead center-I have the knack for that. But I'm the worst one for forgetting to put the bobbin back in right!

Roland

Comment

Working...
      X