Conventional Cap Frame For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conventional Cap Frame For Sale

Black Hoop Tech Cap Frame for Amaya/EMT. Melco part # 12155. Used one time and decided that I prefer the wide angle frames. $200 free shipping to lower 48.

Janel
    Silver Star Embroidery
    [email protected]
    Janel Pinneke<br />Silver Star Embroidery

Hi Janel,

I may be interested but not too sure at the moment. I use the wide angle frames but have not used the Black Hoop Tech Cap frame. Does this frame come with its own hooping gauge? Will this frame work on my Amaya XT?

I have a customer who wants embroidery done on his caps but the cap's brim is made out of koa wood from Hawaii. Very cool hats. I am afraid the brim clip on my wide angle frame may scratch the brim. I am looking for a frame that will not touch the wood brim. Any thoughts?

Have a good day.
    Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

To prevent the brim from getting scratched, I have cut ice cream pail lids in the shape of the brim. I clip this to the brim, making sure the clips are out of the way of the needle case. These will take alot of abuse, as mine are two years old and are still going. This has saved me many a hat when the design is placed low on the front. Hope this works for you as well.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Your tip is great but the brim kept slipping off the brim clip. I guess the wooden brim is a little too thick. I may have to use a conventional cap frame.

Comment

Viv,
          I made cap bill covers from very thin leather pieces that came from a jacket or something that I had gotten at the thrift store (great place for sample materials!!!). I cut out 2 pieces in a moon crescent shape that is slightly larger than the cap bill and sewed them together. Nothing fancy. Just slip the cover over the bill and the leather will take the wear from the machine.

Comment

The CCF cap frame fits the standard Amaya hooping guage and will work on an EMT or Amaya machine. It is also setup with the post and bungee cord which keeps the brim out of the way.

Comment

Hi Janel,

Thanks for your reply but I just bought a CCF cap frame the other day. I will keep you in mind in the future.

Comment

Is this hoop still available? Considering adding one at this time. Let me know ASAP. Thanks
                Visit and LIKE <a href=\"http://www.facebook.com/onewaypromotionalproducts\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.facebook.com/onewaypromotionalproducts</a><br />You never know what we have going on at Oneway!

Comment

Sarah,I still have this hoop.

Comment

Working...
                  X