06 Amaya XT DESIGN SHOP PRO PLUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 Amaya XT DESIGN SHOP PRO PLUS

have an 2006 Amaya Xt for sale with Design Shop Pro Plus. I have 8 different size hoops. The an enitre arc thread collection as well as some madeira. I have close to if not 400 spools of thread (the smaller ones) I also have the hat frame, the hat driver, needles, bobbins. Tear away backing, precut backing, roll of backing, backing for caps...tons of backing.

Solvy and even some misc fabric for practicing sewing on. I even have a handful of the material needed for appliques but never learned how to use them. Also have the new slim line attachement with a few different attachments for that these have only been used once or twice. I think one is even still in the original packaging, if you have looked at this it is expensive but so handy to have. In Addition we have the hoopmaster hooping system as well as a folder.

Included is a brand new HP computer that I bought specifically for this machine back in May 2008. A Lexmark all in one printer fax copier..again bought back in May. Even a heat press becuase we did heat transfers. The designs Shop training cd, the Amaya training cd. Some after market digitizing traing cds. Thousands of Dakota Collectable images with the catalog.

Everything you would need to start a business. I hope I have listed everything, if you have any questions please ask. There is tons of stuff!! This machine has very low stitches or hours on it. Another business told us that what we had on ours they put on theirs in a week.

I am in Indianapolis. Asking Price $15,500 obo

Thanks,
    Natasha

Are you willing to sell the slim line/attachments separately? If so what size do you have and what the price be?

Comment

hello - i am very interested in your heat press and accessories ....
      please email me privately heat press name and size and price

my email address is [email protected]

Thank you Donna
      Thank You,<br />Donna<br />Zbest Embroidery

Comment

I am interested in Design Shop Pro Plus, also the slimline and possibly the hoop master. What hoop sizes does it accomodate? Let me know if you decide to sell in pieces as opposed to a whole package. Thanks!

Comment

Oops!! Here's my private email address.

[email protected]

Thanks!! Audra

Comment

I am interested in your hoops, thread collections, Madeira threads, needles and bobbins, tear away backing, precut backing, roll of backing, backing for caps, Solvy; the slim line attachments; the hoopmaster hooping system. You may reply to me at [email protected]. I am located in Las Vegas, NV.
            Thanks,
            Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

Comment

Hi all!
              I am so sorry that it has taken so long for me to get back with you. I really do not want to seperate it. Unless the machine goes first. I am looking to get rid of it all and will continue using it until the machine itself sells. Sorry I should have posted that from the get go.

Comment

Natasha,

I may very well be interested in the entire package. Can you please send me your e-mail address so we can discuss privately?

Caren-
                Caren Maffucci<br />Sunshine Custom Promotions, LLC<br />& The Art Department<br />Anchorage, Alaska <br />[email protected]

Comment

sewsew7
                  Keep in mind Melco charges a $600 (I think it's $600) fee for registering new software.
                  Call Melco or your sales rep to confirm the price.

Comment

if anyone is interested please email directly at [email protected]. I would like to keep this as a package.

Comment

Working...
                    X