FOR SALE 06 Amaya XT Design Shop Pro Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE 06 Amaya XT Design Shop Pro Plus

I have an 2006 Amaya Xt for sale with Design Shop Pro Plus. I have 8 different size hoops. The an enitre arc thread collection as well as some madeira. I have close to if not 400 spools of thread (the smaller ones) I also have the hat frame, the hat driver, needles, bobbins. Tear away backing, precut backing, roll of backing, backing for caps...tons of backing.

Solvy and even some misc fabric for practicing sewing on. I even have a handful of the material needed for appliques but never learned how to use them. Also have the new slim line attachement with a few different attachments for that these have only been used once or twice. I think one is even still in the original packaging, if you have looked at this it is expensive but so handy to have. In Addition we have the hoopmaster hooping system as well as a folder.

Included is a brand new HP computer that I bought specifically for this machine back in May 2008. A Lexmark all in one printer fax copier..again bought back in May. Even a heat press becuase we did heat transfers. The designs Shop training cd, the Amaya training cd. Some after market digitizing traing cds. Thousands of Dakota Collectable images with the catalog.

Everything you would need to start a business. I hope I have listed everything, if you have any questions please ask. There is tons of stuff!! This machine has very low stitches or hours on it. Another business told us that what we had on ours they put on theirs in a week.

I am in Indianapolis. Asking Price $17,500 obo

Thanks,
    Natasha

[ September 06, 2008, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: nfrady ]

You may want to break out your items. They may fetch more individually and sell quicker. You can buy an 06 Amaya XT direct from melco with a 1 year warranty for $12,595.00 including training.

Used big red from melco is 8900. We picked up a big red (machine alone) a few years ago for about 5 grand.

I usually expect 3rd party sales to be less expensive than the mfgr.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I have lowered the price for anyone that may be interested

Comment

Hi, if you decide to break the package up, I would be interested in the slimline attachments. Thank you.
        Yolanda Johnson

Comment

Working...
        X