Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Interest in AMAYA XT with under 15 hours on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Interest in AMAYA XT with under 15 hours on it?

There is a chance I'm selling my AMAYA XT (purchased Oct. 2007) with the latest AMAYA OS and Design Shop Pro+ software and dongles. With less than 15 hours on the machine, it is barely used.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!
    Margie

Dear Margie,
    If this is a machine issue or an issue with just getting it going I would be glad to help. Call if you think this group might get you back up and running. If it is a personal issue then we can't do much but do wish you well
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Margie

May I ask why you wish to sell the machine after having it for only a few months ?

You will lose a fair amount of money by selling your machine ... even if it only has 15 hours on it.

If you are leasing, the machine may not be yours to sell until you meet specific obilgations in the contract .... read your lease carefully.

Bob

Comment

Margaret & Bob,

Thanks for your comments. I am not leasing my machine. The direction of my business has changed completely and my machine has sat covered for over a month now. Though embroidery is something I may reintroduce further down the road, right now the machine is the most expensive paperweight I've ever owned and for where my business is, the profit is not there.

Again, I appreciate your thoughts!

-Margie

Comment

Margie, where are you? Anywhere near Colorado?
          Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

Comment

Unfortunately not, Nantucket, MA.

Comment

Working...
            X