HOOPMASTER VS ALL IN ONE HOOPER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOOPMASTER VS ALL IN ONE HOOPER?

Would like to get some feedback from some of you JEDI MASTERS on Hooping devices.

Can anyone tell me the Pro's and Con's of these two devices?
    Any advantage or disadvantage of one over the other?

I know the Hoopmaster is considerably more expensive, requiring the purchase of multiple attatchments for various Hoop sizes.

does one allow you to hoop more accurately than the other?

Thanks..........

If you do a search of the forums or alternatively on the list, I think you will find a number of opinions on this topic. Most seem to favor the Hoopmaster, though I have the all in one hooper and am quite fine with it...
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thanks John,

I just viewed a bunch of video's on the HOOPMASTER and I am leaning in that direction, although I'm sure that both will do the job. Thanks for the reply.

Mike Corforte
      Toucan Embroidery

Comment

We have the Hoopmaster, bought it direct-and there are no 'attachements' you need to buy-one price gets you the whole enchilada. After ruining several dozen polos in one order because of misalignment and not catching it until they were all done...we ordered it direct-got a great sale price AND a ton of freebie stuff on CD they included...haven't misaligned a single shirt since. I have it clamped down on top of a rolling cabinet we have all the backings in and it's great!
        I'm sure if you go direct to their website you can see if there is another sale going on-never hurts to ask!
        Roland

Comment

Thanks Roland,

I was at the HOOPMASTER site and did not see any specials. So I purchased it from Melco Mart for 10% off and free shipping. Did not see any better deals out there. Also got the Micro Alphabet Series thrown in with the deal from the Premium Font alphabet collection.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X