2003 AMAYA for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 AMAYA for sale

Well maintained low time machine for sale. Updated right after we got it. We are outsourcing all our decorating so have no need for it. Located in Boise Idaho. If you are looking to add another machine to your other AMAYAs let me know. $7900.

I also have a copy of iPunch version 8 for sale too for $2500.00.
    Jack Fuller

You may want to get in touch with Rod & Sharon Springer. They might be able to help you sell it since they come in contact with many other Melco embroiderers. I will tell you that you probably won't get $7900 for it though. Wholesale is around $5000-$6000

Comment

Steve,

What is your contact information?

Dorothy
      Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

jacklfuller is the one selling the machine. Not me!
        If you need to contact me about something. steve20832 at hotmail dot com

Comment

Dorothy
          Contact me at [email protected].

Jack Fuller
          Jack Fuller

Comment

Steve
            I am not selling it wholesale. This machine is worth considerably more than one that has been used regularly. If someone buys a referb from Melco they won't get out the door for less than $9500+/- depending on tax and freight. Buy mine and I will deliver it, within reason. Rod has done all the maintenace on it so he knows it pretty well.

Jack
            Jack Fuller

Comment

Working...
            X