Looking for an Amaya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an Amaya

I have a 2006 Amaya XT and I'm looking to add another one or two if anybody knows of someone who has one for sale drop me an e-mail.I would also consider a 4head emt10/4 if someone has one of them.The Amaya can be any model.

Thanks for you help,
    Don

Don,

My name is Hugo Torbidoni, I repair all models of Melco machines and have a large customer contact base. I know of several customers that have Amayas,both XT and NON XT and EMT10T as well as EMT10/4T for sale.I only recommend machines that I know have been well maintained by the customers.

If you would like to contact me please call me at 301-471-3157.

Hugo Torbidoni.
    Hugo Torbidoni<br />HT Embroidery & Machine Repair<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />301-471-3157

Comment

Hugo,

I am in the market for a new XT also. I considered trading in my Non-XT (I have one of each), but the trade in value was not what I had in mind.
      If you ever hear of anyone looking to add a Non-XT please keep me in mind. You can call me anytime for details.
      Thanks...
      LuAnn @ Image Embroidery<br />Because Your \"Image\" Matters

Comment

I'm in Columbus, OH with an original Amaya (2003, I think). We have been considering sale of the machine and accessories, if you are interested. Thanks.
        David & Lisa O\'Connor<br />O\'Connor & Co.<br />Westerville, OH

Comment

Don,

I have a shop on the west coast. We are thinking of selling one of our Amayas (2004). We just overbought the number of Amayas that we needed. They are just so fast and efficient. Anyone interested we are in the Portland, OR area. 503-342-6289

Comment

Working...
          X