rugby shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rugby shirts

I have a customer looking for long sleeve rugby shirts. Does anyone know where I can get these??

Thanks,
    Susan
    Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Canadian manufacturer of classic cotton rugby jerseys and on-field performance rugby shirts, rugby shorts and rugby socks for clubs, teams and schools.

They are expensive, but very good quality. They will make them custom for a minimum of 18.

David Sklar
    Ballyhoo!
    Arlington VA
    David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>

Comment

I can't remember if barbarian was the same company, I had a client with a rugby team looking for the shirts and he found them on-line at an outrageous (we thought) price and I looked for him to see if we could save him any money...nope-those shirts ARE wicked expensive! For now it is a very limited market so there isn't any volume in it (like soccer, baseball, etc.) so the few companies making them can get what they want. They are super heavy weight, reinforced, striping has to be 'just so'...those guys are really fussy!

Comment

Working...
      X