Promotional Product - mints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotional Product - mints

I have a client wanting to purchase candied mints inside a wrapper that has their business name and phone number. Does anyone have a supplier for that type of item?
    Beckie Henderson<br />Bee-Utiful Creations

http://www.hospitalitymints.com/. They also have a self-promo special (usually) where you can purchase 1000 mints with your name for I think it's $20. Great to add to your finished products as a treat to your customers. Good mints, too!

Comment

Hospitality mints is the source...1000 per bag and then there is a SETUP charge for customer logo. So dont forget to ADD that to the price-you make no profit on the setup charge. Forget to add it and you just blew all your profit.
      I get them done for United Ways and last time ended up ordering 50 cases (1 case=1000 mints)
      The soft peppermints are deadly addictive...and do last over a year, we're still eating some 2 years old but they no longer are soft-so it takes longer to suck on them and you eat less.
      800-334-5181 sales 800-797-4875
      You will HAVE to have a UPIC or ASI number to order as a distributor.

Comment

My favorite promotional product rep is Wendy Coffey, with Lee Wayne Corp. She is great to work with and knows the quality of the products. You know how sometimes it's okay to buy the cheapest and sometimes it's not? You can email her at [email protected]. Or her cell phone is 419-517-3284.
        Darlene Duseberg
        Five Point Embroidery
        Perrysburg, OH
        Darlene

Comment

If you buy through Lee Wayne, you are NOT an independant rep for ad specialties-they are!
          As an Independant registered rep YOU have the opportunity to buy from ANY company for ANY product and you get it at DISTRIBUTOR cost, not 'retail'.
          Newton Mfg. is one of the biggest 'cons' going-they give you all the different catalogs but with a DIFFERENT discount code than what it really is. They are in effect working as a 'broker' for your order for 10% of the gross. Same as LeeWayne-they are 'brokering' for you and trust me, no matter what the information says on the website-they ARE making a dime off you one way or another. Can't run a business with out!
          As an Independant registered distributor (ASI or UPIC) you are given an exclusive 'number' that is yours-not shared with anyone else and that has you registered for credit check, confirms you are a 'business', etc. If you don't get this number from someone (like LeeWayne or Newton, etc.) then you are NOT an independant-because no one EXCEPT the ASI, PPAI, UPIC can issue these numbers.
          There is NOT 'one' or 'any' company out there that carries every product as the manufacturer or supplier-it's impossible. That's your first clue to whether you are dealing 'direct' with a particular supplier or going through a broker.
          I've been in this industry one way or another for 40 years now and know the ropes....

Comment

Working...
          X