Name tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name tape

I've been asked by a local uniform shop to do names for police uniforms, but have NO CLUE as to where to find the name tape on rolls or pre cut or however it comes. Any hints? Thanks!

That local uniform shop should be able to get them from their uniform supplier! That way it is the same material and color as the uniform.
    I know military uniforms (National Guard) come with the name tape (velcro) to embroider the name.

Roland

Comment

OH, it's WAY better than that! ROFLOL The local uniform shop referred me to another local uniform shop, who referred me to FPUR, who said, and I quote, "Have you tried www.nametapes.com?" OMG. Could it be THAT easy? 100 yard rolls,1/2", 1" or 1-1/4" wide cotton, in black, OD green and Navy and LOTS of other colors. $57.50 per roll, use the code SAVE to get 10% off of your online order. And they have them with the Velcro back, precut, an absolutely amazing assortment. OVERLOAD! I guess it never fails to make me laugh at myself when I don't think of something THAT freakin' obvious!

Comment

Working...
      X