Live Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Designer

There is a Yahoo Group for the owners of Live Designer. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LiveDesignersOwners/

Come join us if you have Live Designer.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

I have Live Designer and haven't been very happy with Melco on it. I have given them many suggestions how to improve it and they have not implemented one. I have had ecommerce websites for many years and my other website gets 10 times more sales than my Live Designer website and I spend less than half on avertising on the other one. After Christmas I'm just going to stop the advertising on it and put that money towards the other one and cancel the Live Designer.
    I get a lot of phone calls from people saying they are confused how to order or what they are ordering so I just send them to the other website.

Comment

Hi everyone,

We are thinking about purchasing Live Designer. It seems to be something that could be very beneficial to our business but I wanted to hear from some of you that actually use it. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
      Chris

Comment

It is a pretty slick site, BUT it is your sole responsibility to get the browsers to find it. I know nothing about that at all! So I am finding it very hard to deal with that aspect. The site itself is now functional and always a site in progress. But no one can find me. I am either going to have to teach myself how to get recognized by the browsers or pay someone big bucks to do it for me.

I came in at a point where there were still a lot of things not quite right about the program/site. But, at this point, they have been cleared up and I don't see any big problems now. So you shouldn't have any problems getting your site up and running. It is just tedious. It takes a lot of time to get the products up, even though they supply a ton of gfms. To put up your own products, you have to take pictures of them and they should be very good pictures.

Getting the designs uploaded takes less time because you can do that in batches. But you have to pre-prepare them in separate folders because you'll want them in separate categories on the site. And you can only upload ofms, nothing else.

So, very doable, but very tedious. Then you have to contend with getting your site recognized.

Hope that helps. If you have any more questions, you can write again.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Working...
        X