Looking for Potential Embroidery Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Potential Embroidery Partner

Hi, I am wondering if there is someone that lives in the Massachusetts area who might be interested in getting involved as a partner in my embroidery business currently set up in my home. Would love to find someone who not only has some capital to invest, but would be interested in doing the digitizing. Please respond to this post. Thank you. I am very serious about the business and would like to find someone who is just as serious.
    Yolanda Johnson

Hi! I am near a Mall in my city and within 25-30 miles of several more large malls in different directions. I have a single Amaya, heat press, etc. Let me know if I can help. Dianne

Comment

Hi. I am in Eureka, California by a mall. Please let me know if I can help. Judy

Comment

OOPS, wrong post. Geez, has it been a long day!

Comment

Hi,
          I am just outside of Indianapolis, Indiana. Several Malls in my area. Please contact me if I can help. I have an Amaya and a heat press.

Email me at: [email protected]
          Wendy Phillips<br />PPF Designs

Comment

I am in West Texas (Lubbock) 5 minutes from the mall... I have Amaya & heat press.. would love to network with you also.

Thanks
            Stephanie
            Crazy Threadz

Comment

Hi, Could the person who posted the private response, please contact me again? I am very interested in getting together with you.

Thank you.

YJ
              Yolanda Johnson

Comment

Hi, Still looking for someone in Massachusetts interested in partnering up. I would also be interested in someone residing in Massachusetts that has experience in this business and would be interested in profiting off of his experience/skill. Wanted immediately!! Thank you.

YJ
                Yolanda Johnson

Comment

Working...
                X