No announcement yet.

Melco will not be at Orlando ISS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerome, I had the same issue when I lived in Minneapolis. No one at Melco's corp office in Denver had any idea who the sales rep was for Minnesota so I always had problems trying to order something. My understanding is now they have zones in which each zone has several sales reps. I was able to get my old rep back when I lived in Maryland but I think you might be in a different zone. Try calling Gerald Rudisuhli at 704-894-0531. He is the best sales rep Melco has and always follows up. If you aren't in his zone, he can tell you who to call.

Comment

When I contact a company directly and request information I find no excuse for them not to provide it.

I have already Finished my purchase elsewhere and to Melcos loss it did not include them.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

I agree...Gerald Rudisuhli was my salesman and he contacts me from time to time to check on me and to see if I need anything...I purchased our machine from Melco through Gerald in Nov/Dec 2006
        from the time I contacted Melco by finding them on-line (I had never heard of them before) I had my machine one month to the day I first heard from Gerald...I would say over a week of that time was spend trying to decide what I wanted to buy and we bought the Amaya XT and have loved her ever since we got her...so to anyone out there that needs something call Gerald I am sure he will be able to help you or know who in your area to call...

Jenny
        Westbrook Wonders
        Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Well, after all this speculation about why Melco wouldn't be in Orlando and if they should be or not...I just got an email inviting me to come to their booth, as they will be there!

Comment

Melco will be in booth 234 at ISS Orlando according to an invite I just received.

Susan

Comment

Here's the whole email:

Please join us February 24th-26th for ISS Orlando! We'll be demoing the all new G2 direct to garment printer and AMAYA XTS embroidery machine. Hope to see you there!

Time: February 24, 2011 to February 26, 2011
              Organized By: Melco

Event Description:
              Visit our booth (234) at ISS Orlando 2011.

Live AMAYA XTS embroidery machine demos.
              DesignShop embroidery software demos.
              G2 direct to garment printer demos.
              Be prepared to take advantage of special pricing!
              John Yaglenski
              Amayausers.com - Webmaster
              Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
              Hilton Head Island, SC
              http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I just spoke to Melco this morning and the sales rep told me they would also be in Atlantic City in March.

Comment

ROFLOL. They let us stew on this one didn't they!

Comment

Ditto, I just got the same e-mail and was thinking the same thing...

Jenny
                    Westbrook Wonders
                    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

I guess someone from Melco saw this post and realized it would be stupid not to be at the show.

Comment

I have been in contact with a sales rep in New England and they did say they were not appearing in Atlantic City, but just recently they have changed their minds and will be at both Orlando and Atlantic City.

Comment

Working...
                        X