Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embroidery Machine Insurance

Hi all,
    I'm looking at the possibility of setting up my embroidery machine at a shopping mall for November and December. They require one million dollars of insurance. I do not have insurance now for several reasons so have no idea how much it is. I was wondering if anyone would like to share what they pay for insurance for one machine. Feel free to private message me if you don't want it post it public.

Thanks

Steve
    contact The Hartford
    they have been the best option for us.
    they have an umbrella type policy they refer to as a "super stretch policy".
    I go through the following agency
    Susan Paserba
    McKay Insurance Agency
    1314 E Tallmage Ave.
    Akron OH 44310
    PH 1-330-630-2727x202
    [email protected]
    www.mckayins.com

It won't be cheap though no matter where you go.

good luck.

By the way Where are you located in Minnesota?
    I am in St. Cloud.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

Insurance agencies sometimes are limited by laws from state to state. You might have to contact one in your own state.
      -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm in Minnetonka until October. Moving to Florida at that time. Right now I'm in florida where it is 80 degrees. I had to leave the cold for a couple days.

Comment

I was in NH and used McKay Insurance Agency
          1314 E Tallmage Ave.
          Akron OH 44310
          PH 1-330-630-2727x202
          They are wonderful to work with. They understand the embroidery business so insure properly.

But I have moved to west coast of Florida and that's the only state they don't insure. So had to go with regular insurance co. not as good insurance but better than nothing..
          Carole<br />embhoop.com

Comment

I just got back to Minne-freaking-cold-sota. OMG it was 75 when I left Florida this morning and its 14 here now. BRRRRRR. I'm familar with many insurance companies not wanting to insure people in Florida. Many are pulling out so there will be a monopoly and 20 times the national average soon. Looks like I'll have to call a couple people to get some prices.
            Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
            X