This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masons and Eastern Star emblems

Has anyone embroidered for Scottish Rites Masons and Order of the Eastern Star chapter members? Would appreciate hearing success stories, issues, experience, tips, etc. Also, where would be a good source for Mason emblems? Is this a good market?

Have a good day.
    Viv Yost <br />V-Embroidery<br />Denton, Texas

I have done several things for the Masons. Mostly jackets and shirts. The GA Grand Lodge has an enity called the Traveling Men that is a Masonic Motorcycle Riding club and I have done shirts and their special logo vest patch. The Masons are a wonderful fraternal organization. the Embroidery Library have some great digitized designs for the Masons and Eastern Stars.

Randi
    One Stitch @ A Time Embroidery

Comment

Thanks for your tips Randi. Took your advice and looked at the designs at Embroidery Library website. The designs look so professional. I want to build a sample kit and show them to Masons and OES while I am visiting in Texas.

Take care.

Comment

Viv, this could be a very prosperous market. The members of these lodges love to look professional. They represent themselves well and take pride in their appearance. Trust me, ask me how I know.

Carolyn
        You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

Comment

I love your website. Sent you a PM.

Comment

Thanks Viv, that really made me feel like I was on the right track.

Carolyn
            You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

Comment

Embroidery Library has a bunch of Masonic logos available- I've seen several guys with these logos on shirts at Lodge(I'm a Mason myself), I haven't tried sewing any yet myself, but they look pretty good

Comment

Hi TOTWGraphics,

I have seen the Star in the East. I did purchase the OES and Masonic emblems and did stitch them on towels to test. They are beautiful. I took some photos just to satisfy my curiousity. I can send you photos if you would like. One of the instructions for the large OES emblem had the colors in the wrong order and needed to be selected correctly in the Color Sequence before sewing.

I am a Past Worthy Matron for Leah Elliott Lodge in Texas. Good to know you, Brother. God Bless.

Comment

I have done a lot of work for the local lodge and their affiliated groups.
                  Spent a week digitizing the entire set of 'graphics' to embroider one of the 'aprons' that is worn for certain ceremonies...and have done individual logos for different things. Even did full color banners for their parade float so I have full detail of each part of the 'star' emblem-researched it and went to take photos of some of the actual items in the star now converted to lineart.

Comment

Hi signman,

Thanks for your input regarding masonic emblems. When you get a chance, I sure would like to see some of your work. Are the photos of the emblems on your webpage? I may need your assistance some day.

Regards,

Comment

I haven't had anyone to help do the web changes so none of my embroidery or digital print work is displayed.
                      That's another project that's been on the back burner for 3 years now...I may end up having to take a class at the local community college to learn how to do webstuff.

Roland

Comment

Working...
                      X