Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you do Letterman Jackets?

Hi guys & gals,

I ask this question because Letterman Jackets have become a huge part of our business. The average jacket retails between $250 -$500 each as have kept our Amayas humming! I am lucky enough to have hired some quality people with great digitizing skills to aid in our success. If you like, check out our website. http://www.KidsportAthletic.com to view some of our work. The main reason the kids love our shop is our custom back designs. We can do pretty much anything they can dream up. It has become almost a competition in our area! Each student trying to outdo the next. (Which is good news for my cash register!)
    If you do jackets or if you're thinking about doing them, we are currently working on a new website that will focus exclusively on Jacket Back designs. In fact, that's what its called. JacketBack.com Currently we have a "Coming Soon" page with a couple of examples, but plans are underway for something much bigger. Basically, we will be catering to embroidery shops outside of our immediate area with fully customized and Digitized design files that you can download and send to your Amaya!
    All comments and Inquiries welcome!

Thanks for the read!
    Chris

Your site is really great! Our shop has been thinking about doing letterman jackets with chenille but decided not to. We are very interested in this custom concept. Would you mind telling us where we could order the blank letterman jackets from?

Thanks
    Clint
    Are you for Scuba?

Comment

Great site and ideas! How did you / how do you deal with the school logos?

Thanks,
      Linus

Comment

There are several sources for jackets. We have used Holloway and Rock Creek with great results. DeLong is also a good one.
        As far as school logos, I work with most of them on their school spiritwear and such. I have never had a school tell me they didn't want me to use their logo. Quite the opposite in fact. They love to see their names and logos on great looking merchandise. I can also vectorize most designs or logos that you may want to use. Feel free to contact me for any help in this area.
        [email protected]

Thanks for the positive remarks!
        Chris

Comment

I order a lot of scuba related hardwares directly from china. I have a great relationship with a manufacture in china and asked them if they knew of anyone who could do a really nice quality varsity style jacket? Wouldn't you know it, one of his sister companies does these types of jackets. I have been quoted an initial per unit price of $35 for small orders. They will also allow me to customize the jackets (like add an ipod pocket on the inside) and add a private label if I like. I am having some samples made and shipped to me directly.

Anyone else interested? let me know.

[email protected]
          Are you for Scuba?

Comment

Wow great site! You have inspired me to try something new!

Jennifer
            Jennifer

Comment

Chris, Do you use a long-arm sewing machine to apply the chenille patches on letterman jackets? My friend has a Consew and I have to use her machine as mine wont handle the thickness.
              Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

Comment

Working...
              X