• Show
Clear All

• Imprinted Sportswear Show-Rhode Island

http://www.issshows.com/issshows/124...rence_info.jsp
    Imprinted Sportswear Show New England
    Providence, Rhode Island
    July 19-21, 2007
    Rhode Island Convention Center
    just got an email from Stahls with this link-and there are embroidery seminars, Hat embroidery, etc.-along with screenprinting, pricing, transfers, all that goes along with working with clothing. Anyone on the East Coast that has questions about what's new, how to 'do' something, or wants resources, new equipment or ideas, this is one place to find it!
    Roland

A quick note-I'm in a running email battle with the person in charge of information about this Rhode Island Show-I cannot find any information about COST to attend, without registering!
    Sent her an email asking about COST and explaining that I did NOT want to register just to find out...and her email back told me to go to the website and register!
    Guess they want YOUR information and registration FIRST before they'll tell you.
    Any other show we've been to has always posted costs UPFRONT...

Comment

FINALLY! She sent me what I asked for...
      the chart doesn't reproduce here, but the two prices are for 'before June 1" or after june 1 registration...nice of them to wait until June 25 to let me know about it!
      Compared to my sign conventions-this is pretty steep!
      But I'm waiting to hear from Stahls-I think they send out 'free admission' coupons for the Exposition Hall.

Registration Options & Pricing Advanced Rate After 6/1/2007
      Exposition Hall Only - Admission to the exhibit hall is free with any seminar or workshop registration FREE $25
      Full Seminar Package – seminars and exhibit hall admission all 3 days $260 $310
      "Bring Others" Package – Additional full seminar packages available to colleague from the same company. Please complete a separate registration form for each colleague. Registration forms and payment must be received together prior to 6/1 $205 N/A
      Individual Seminars – includes exhibit hall admission all 3 days $70 $90
      Express Package – Pick any three seminars to attend. Includes exhibit hall admission all 3 days. $160 $190
      Workshop Registration – Not included in full seminar package, must be purchased individually. Includes exhibit hall admission all 3 days.
      W01 – The Complete Screen Printer $230 $270
      W02 – Embroidery Clinic $170 $220
      W03 – Basic Digitizing $170 $220
      W04 – Diversification: Growing a Decorated Apparel Business in the Digital Age $99 $99
      Machine Maintenance Clinic – Not included in full seminar package, must be purchased individually. Includes exhibit hall admission all 3 days. $55 $65

Comment

Now we have a debate going on whether the workshops are worth the money...anyone gone to the show in Rhode Island before-I know the exhibition 'hall' is well worth a trip-talk to suppliers, snag samples and catalogs, etc.---but the cost on these seminars and workshops is a lot higher than what I pay at the sign conventions.
        Is it really worth it?
        Roland

Comment

Working...
        X