Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing

Hello All,
    We are getting a new Amaya XT next weekend. I'm looking for help on working up price sheets, how to price, etc.
    Thank You !

Congratulations on your purchase!!! I am sure you will be pleased.

As far as pricing, that is an age old debate among embroiders and screenprinters. Everyone seems to have their own "best" idea. It really boils down to your needs and your overhead expenses.

I would suggest setting a minimum. For us, we have a $10 minimum. Personally, I think it should be more especially for customer provided items but local competition forces us to have it lower than I like.

Most shops set up a graduated scale for stitch count pricing. More pieces get % disc and the higher stitch counts get % disc.

You need to get an idea of how many pieces you can run per hour and by that i mean realisticly run per hour. There will be thread breaks, hooping, cutting, etc... this combined with your overhead expense will help drive how much you need to earn per hour and therefore, per piece.

I could write a thesis paper on this one topic alone but i'm going to stop now so i dont overwhelm.

Good luck and welcome to the Amaya family!!
    Have A Great Day!!<br /><br />Nathan<br />CEO/President<br />Skyline Prints, Inc<br /><a href=\"http://www.SkylinePrints.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.SkylinePrints.com</a><br /><br />Embroidery, Screen Printing, Digital Printings, and Promotional products. <br /><br />We Bring Your Ideas To Life!<br />P.S. We have Webkinz for sale online and at our store.

Comment

Hi Nathan,
      Thank You, can use all the ideas I can ! We've never done any thing like this before so it's gonna be an adventure !
      Having problems with my computer and Design Shop, trying to get it loaded, but better go post that on the correct board.
      Thanks again !
      Christy

Comment

Christy, are you using Windows Vista or XP? Vista does not like the AMAYA OS yet.
        Jody Dellinger<br /><a href=\"http://www.u-create-it.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.u-create-it.com</a>

Comment

Working...
        X