Bobbin thread showing through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbin thread showing through

Ran into a problem I can't figure out, hoping for some help from more knowledgeable folks! I have bobbin thread showing through on the entire design, have checked bobbin tension, needle orientation, presser foot height, thread path and problem persists. What I can't figure out is that it will sew out the design just fine on six shirts and mess up on the seventh, eighth and then sew out the ninth perfectly. No consistency, which makes the problem more difficult to diagnose! Am hesitant to do any more work until problem is solved, I never know if the machine will make a mistake on the next shirt.
    I have a 2006 Amaya XT, and am in dire straits since I have a 50 shirt order to finish within the next two days.
    Any ideas, suggestions?

Mike Luna
    Cruiser's Custom Embroidery
    505-661-9988

In order to get the job done for now can you use the same color bobbin or a dark bobbin for dark threads. This should give you time to diagnose the problem. Good luck
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Could the problem be with the bobbin itself? Sometimes one is just poorly wound. What kind do you use? Has the problem occurred with the same bobbin or multiple bobbins?

Comment

Working...
      X