technician in Sealy, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• technician in Sealy, Texas

Does someone have a phone number for the technician, Benny in Sealy, Texas. I have tried 3 times to get the number from Melco - only to be kept on hold for a long time.
    Beckie Henderson<br />Bee-Utiful Creations

Hi Beckie,
    I have Benny's telephone number but from what I understand, he's not taking service calls anymore.
    At the moment, I happen to be the closest technician to you as far as I know.
    Feel free to call me and I'll help you anyway I can. 504-258-6260

Sincerely,
    Ed Orantes
    Melco Tech & Trainer
    504-258-6260
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Thank you Ed - I'm not in front of my machine right now - may I call you after 5:30 this evening? I am having problems with caps, I've researched all the problems on this board, and trying to find solutions. I am having, thread and needle break problems after I had already sewed the same pattern on six other caps. I'm afraid my timing may be off or censor problem. However, I can embroidery flats with no problems. You can email me at [email protected]

Comment

Is Rob Woods in Farmington, NM any closer?
        Sharon
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Benny Koutra no longer works for Melco or is a Melco Technician. Recently I had to have an Amaya tech come out and have always used Benny(he was the closest and the best) but last time i had to have Jonathan from Dallas come out. He told me Benny doesn not work for Melco any longer. His mother runs a contract embroidery company and Benny and his wife recently had a new baby and Jonathan believes Benny's boat was full. He is an outstanding technician and just as down to earth as they come. It is Melco's loss.

Barbara

In San Antonio

Comment

Thanks for the info Barbar. Did you have to go through Melco to contact Jonathan in Dallas or do you have his number. Ed has graciously offered to help me by phone but in case I need to have a tech come out I would like to be able to.

Comment

His name is Jonathan Harrison, 214 288 8024, email address is [email protected]. He is British and was a little hard for me to understand but that is how we Texans are. LOL. He is a good technician and prefers you call him direct especially if your machine is not under warranty. Good Luck!

Barbara

In San Antonio

Comment

Barbara,
                I understand that there will be a new tech based out of the Houston area soon. I just don't know when he'll be available.
                As for Johnathan Harrison, he would be the closest tech to you on any given day. Rob Woods is about 12-14 hours away.
                I, however, will be in the Houston area today. I was simply thinking that if anyone wanted to take advantage of the reduced travel expense in the Houston or surrounding area, I would make myself available for them.
                Calling me direct would be the fastest way to reach me.
                Thanks,

Ed Orantes
                Melco Tech & Trainer
                504-258-6260
                -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Ed,

Thanks for the information. I will keep you in mind for future references.. Houston is a little closer than Dallas.

Barbara

In San Antonio

Comment

Ed,

Thanks for the information. I will keep you in mind for future references.. Houston is a little closer than Dallas.

Barbara

In San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                    X