The dissappearing american flag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dissappearing american flag.

I was trying my first attempt at digitizing a bmp file of a flag. The walking lines went fast and I was geting into it. I then began to build some satin fills. I was toggleing the bmp on and off to see how well my lines and fills looked when everything dissappeared. I figured I lost it somewhere out on the workspace so I tried centering drawing, fit to workspace, and looking around all over the place but it was gone. i lnoticed there are some dim inmages and Hide image features, but i did not misuse these. In the right properties column, the drawing names, and lines and stitching were all there with the visibility toggled to on... Has anyone ever lost an image before, let alone my poor flag??

Coach Al

Oh yes! Real irritating, but it seems to not happen too much any more. Can't remember what I did to help that situation. Call Melco tomorrow and see what they say.

In the mean time. Just close the program and then start it again. It should reappear.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

This happens to me in version 9 alot more than it should. Version 7 wasnt an issue.

Comment

I wonder if the sewing simulation Play button got slid to zero, over to tue to the beginnig where no threads had started yet, thus no image would show. I will have to look at that...

Comment

Working...
        X