Acti Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acti Feed

Hi Everyone! Has anyone else had this problem, my machine will not run properly. Everything will look fine, but as soon as it starts to sew the Acti Feed will jump up to 40 and stay there! I have tried to put it on Standard instead of Auto and then it still will not run. In the past I have had to shut down the machine and restart, figuring that it was a computer malfunction. Well, it started taking more than once to get it to run right. Now that will not work. It absolutely will not sew. It starts, but then the actifeed makes the stitching really loopy, because it is not working. As I said, if I take it off auto and put on standard-it then will take about 3 stitches and say there is a thread break when there isn't. That happens over and over again--it simply will not run. It is not the design because I have tried many designs and get the same result. Has anyone ever had this problem? Thanks for any replies.
    Melinda
    Melinda Holm<br />Embroidered Creations

Melinda,

What version of software do you have? The latest is 7.00.115. I haven't heard of that being an issue for quite sometime.

Give me a call after 6 AM EST I'll be on the road by then.

I'll be happy help you get up and running again.

Hugo Torbiodni
    Melco Tech
    301-471-3157
    Hugo Torbidoni<br />HT Embroidery & Machine Repair<br />Certified Melco Technician<br />301-471-3157

Comment

I have version: 7.00.029
      I bought everything brand new in August of 2006.
      I have heard of new versions, but how do I get them? Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will give you a call.
      Melinda Holm
      Melinda Holm<br />Embroidered Creations

Comment

Working...
      X