Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foundatation of AMAYA users group in Germany

Hello,

since now 4 weeks I am a proud owner of a MELCO AMAYA XT embroidery machine. In advance your amayausers.com community site was a great help for me and for the decision.

I am now thinking to establish a community forum and discussion board for german speaking users (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) in the same way

I have checked that the domain name "amayausers.de" is still unregistered.

I would ask if someone would support me with this action. Can we do the same style of layout? I would like to translate your website pages accordingly.

If this sounds interesting to you as well, please come back with your proposal.

best regards
    Michael

[ March 18, 2008, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: IDee-Stickdesign ]

Hallo Michael,

da wäre ich glatt dabei - nicht als Moderator aber als aktives Forumsmitglied.

Gruss
    André

Comment

Hallo,

klasse, vielleicht können wir das ja auch so hinbekommen. Schreib mir doch bitte mal Deine Kontaktdaten an [email protected]

Ich denke hier sollten wir nur Englisch kommunizieren.

Danke und Grüße
      Michael

@all US users: Sorry for speaking german!!

Comment

Hi Michael,

You asked for input, here is my 2 cents. If you are planning to use this website for German speaking people I suggest you translate the notes in English. Otherwise, it is very impolite to the users that cannot read German. I believe the owner of this website "levelbest" should review the rules and make the necessary changes to include all the different languages if this will be premitted. This is only my opinion.

Maggie

Comment

Not sure how wew would translate stuff here and make it work.

Gentlemen - regards to using the content and the look of the site, please contact me via PM or email and I can offer some suggestions and ideas to make this work.
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
          Hilton Head Island, SC
          http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Originally posted by levelbest:
            Not sure how wew would translate stuff here and make it work.

Gentlemen - regards to using the content and the look of the site, please contact me via PM or email and I can offer some suggestions and ideas to make this work.
            It should translate something close to this:

Herren - Beachtungen zu Gebrauch der Inhalt und das Aussehen von der Stelle, kontaktiert bitte mich über PM oder E-Mail und ich kann einige Vorschläge und Ideen anbieten, diese Arbeit zu machen

Comment

I mean the content of the site as a whole Steve but thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
              John Yaglenski
              Amayausers.com - Webmaster
              Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
              Hilton Head Island, SC
              http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
              X