Need Help Quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Quick

It never fails huge order, tight dealine and I have a machine down. Melco tech support not answering due to past 4:30pm Denver time. Ok here is the situation I hope a tech out there can walk me through.

broke a needle sewing hat, can't find the tip of the needle but now rotarty hook is not aligned correctly and it makes a clunking sound every time it turns.

I have needle plate off and the other plates, arms that are adjacent to the rotary hook. The top part of the black part of the rotary hook is sitting at 8:00 while the silver part of the hook top is 1200 where it should be.

any ideas on what I can do next?

Cindy
    Impressive threads

my number is 623-879-9761

Many thanks to Loyda from New Mexico and Jon from the east coast. I was able to get my xt up and running again tonite. Jon, I appologize again for calling you at 10pm. It was only 7pm here in Phoenix. Both of you were a tremendous help.

Cindy
    Impressive Threads.

Comment

What was the solution to your issue?
      John Yaglenski
      Amayausers.com - Webmaster
      Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
      Hilton Head Island, SC
      http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

when the needle broke the tip got lodged between the hook basket and the rotary hook. I took of the needle plate, and removed the hook point section. As I loosened the small screws on the opposite side of the rotary hook the needle point fell out. Loyda sent me the process for hook timing and then Jon called to explain it to me.

Comment

Working...
        X