This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS & OS updates

I called my rep and inquired about the updates.
    She informed me that if there is an update issued within 6 months of the time of original purchase the update is free. She put me in for the update and I received it this week. The CD arrived but no documentation on what the changes were. She did ask me to pass the info along. And don't recall who said it but they were absolutely correct, Melco does not contact anyone when an update is available. A request must be made by the user.

Does anyone know what the changes are?
    Sue Schroeder

Sue,
    I sent you a private message.....

When software is updated, as long as it is within the same version, there has been no additional charge. This means, if you currently have version 7.00.018, as an example, and update to 7.00.045 or 7.00.046, or 7.00.050(AOS latest version only), then there would be no addition fees charged.

But if you Upgrade from version 5.07.xxx to version 6.08.xxx or from version 6.08.xxx to version 7.00.xxx then there is a charge for this Upgrade. If the Upgrade is released within 6 months of the original purchase of your machine, Melco has, in the, past sent this Upgrade at no additional charge.....just adding a little clarification here....

Rod Springer
    Melco Amaya tech & trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Rod. Do you also know what the changes are?

Comment

I tried to reply to your private message but then thought I was deleting your private message to me and deleted the one I was sending to you. Now I don't know how to get back to send another private. My email is [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X