Location of undisclosed sensor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of undisclosed sensor??

I have gone through the entire manual, and cannot find how to turn off the sensor that tells the machine when I leave the room. She will run for hours without a problem as long as I'm here, but let me leave for 30 seconds to get something, and I come back and she's wanting attention. If anyone knows where this is and how to turn it off, please share!

Happy Holidays!

Judy,

I found that last week in the index under PIB...pain in butt!!! Hope it's beginning to look a lot more like Christmas in northern California than it is here in Central Indiana. 45 and sunny with no hope for snow on Christmas. It was 65 here yesterday...WAY above the norm. My little red head has been doing a LOT of false bobbin breaks right after the needle moves to a new spot in the design. It is on the same color, goes about 8 or 9 stitches in a new location and kicks out a bobbin break, however, it's still attached. Go figure?????? Have a good week!!! Debbie
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

Debbie,

I just talked to my brother in Shelbyville and he told me how warm it has been. I am in WNY, about 60 miles south of Buffalo (the blizzard capitol of the world) and we have yet to get any snow either!
      Still running around in sweaters and light jackets. This is soooooooo highly unusual for this area. But I LOVE IT!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Have a great day!
      LuAnn
      LuAnn @ Image Embroidery<br />Because Your \"Image\" Matters

Comment

Debbie,

Do you know what a DEADMANS SWITCH is? It was used on locomotives so that if the operator leaves the controls the engine would come to a complete stop. My Amaya XT must have one too. I have the same symptoms, runs fine untill i step out of the room. I think the delivery men installed a switch under the floor boards when i wasn't looking...(sneaky little devils eh?). Tried looking in the manual on how to deactive it to no avil! Good luck. Here too in the Detroit area its been way above normal temp. No snow as of yet. Good thing I bought that brand new snowblower from Sears. Hmmmm, I wonder if that also has a deadmans switch? I'll keep you posted if and when it snows here. Hoping everyone a wonderful and safe holidays.

Embroidery Works by Ralph

Comment

Ralph and LuAnn,
          Well, my computer felt a little left out and decided to pull a prank of it's own. I was changing thread colors to prepare for a new design when my lap top just decided to take a nap!! The screen went black and the design had to be pulled back up!! Good thing that didn't happen when the machine was running. I guess they are getting as tired as I am!! Six days and counting!!! LOL HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!! DEBBIE
          Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

Working...
          X