dry mesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dry mesh

I am doing 3 inch last name letters across the back of football jerseys that are like satin, not sure but I think it's called dry mesh. My question is whether or not I should put solvy on top of the fabric. I'm using no show mesh on the bottom. Any special tricks with this stuff. One other question. If I am doing a small logo on a shirt purchased by the customer, do I charge them tax in addition to the $10 embroidery fee? Thanks... Debbie in Indiana
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

If you have taxes in your state for products and services, then you must charge tax...whether they supplied it or not, since you provided the 'service'-the embroidery, AND a product-'the embroidery' itself. Unless you 'build in' the tax to your fee, you should be charging it 'in addition'. You poor souls in states with sales tax...New Hampshire still only has booze, cancersticks, and room/meals taxes.
    Football jerseys (I do the heat seal or direct screenprint) are the same material as soccer, basketball, etc. and are 100% poly. Haven't embroidered on any yet-heat seal is so much cheaper for the customer!

Comment

Working...
    X