Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mails

Hello,

Was wondering if i will still get the amayausers e-mails or do i come here now to post or see whats going on.

Regards,
    Bev Thompson
    Perdido Beach Embroidery

Gonna cut and paste my answer on the list since it applies [img]smile.gif[/img]

Eventually, it would be nice if the discussions moved here. Having them threaded certainly makes things easier to follow, read and research.

I don't know how you all envision things - but I could see the current list being the 911 of the discussion boards. If you are stuck and need a response right away, you send to the list (and post on the boards). If you aren't in a
    huge hurry, you post to the boards.

As the threads grow, the site will become a wealth of information that is much easier to search than the way freelists is set up.

Of course, all of this take buy in by the people who use this list and your help developing content. Oh, and we could use a few folks who wouldn't mind being "moderators".

Hope in the end it will all work out!
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

OK, I apparently wasn't paying attention (or my memory is fading). It looks like e-mails sent through freelists aren't winding up here. Is that correct?

Mary
      Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Originally posted by Shuffletown Embroidery:
        OK, I apparently wasn't paying attention (or my memory is fading). It looks like e-mails sent through freelists aren't winding up here. Is that correct?

Mary
        Hi Mary:

Everything posted on the boards gets echoed to the list. However, things posted on the list do not show up on the boards. There is no way I can think of to make that happen.

Again, we were hoping that normal - non urgent discussion - would move here and that the list would be used for pressing matters.

We are all creatures of habit, and it will probably take a little while before this catches on. I think that the bigger resource that the website becomes, the more likely it is that folks will start here and then go to the list if they can't find/get an answer.
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
        Hilton Head Island, SC
        http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thanks, John. I won't forget again.
          You've done such a good job with this website. It's obvious that you have been thinking about and dealing with the details.
          Mary
          Mary Buckle, Charlotte, NC

Comment

Working...
          X