Childrens blanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childrens blanks

I am looking for a wholesale for children's blank shirts that are not just the boxy t-shirts. Something with stretch and maybe a scrunched/ruffled sleeves for little girls. Any suggestions? I have searched for a long time with nothing found.

There are several places out there that sell some really cute girls shirts. Try Monag and Kavio. Monag is really my favorite, great quality and cute styles with lots of colors. They are a little more expensive but I think they're worth it. They only come in even sizes and run just a little on the large size. The more you order, the lower the price.
    Dianne<br />My Favorite Things

Comment

Makelle,

I used to own a children's boutique (just closed it this past Saturday) and I have Monag brand apparel left ranging from 0-3M to Size 4. The quality is superior to everything else I used in the past. The boys styles are plain crew neck and the girls styles that I have in stock have "lettuce leaf" sleeve bottoms and a "lettuce leaf" shirt bottom.

I was trying to run an online children's boutique as well as a website selling to a completely different market. Both got so busy that I had to chooose.

If you are interested in Monag brand clothing, I'll make you a deal to move it out the door. Just let me know if you are interested.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X