Stick-on Garment Labels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick-on Garment Labels

I'm looking for some custom stick-on removable garment labels to put on the garments I embroider with my business name, logo and care instructions. Any suggestions on where I might get these?

We have purchased custom, sewn-in name labels from Sterling Name Tape Company in Connectiut for many years. I don't know if they have the type you are looking for, but their site is www.sterlingnametape.com. We have also purchased some stock labels from NW Tag & Label in Portland - good prices on these items - www.nwtag.com.

Comment

I'm looking for something that I stick on the exterior of the garment that the customer removes before use.

Comment

This may help. I use this method. I make my own tags/labels with my business name, address and phone number. I make these on different color card stock and I bought one of the hand held machines that stores use to tag clothes with. They are very inexpensive and you get a ton of the little plastic tags to use to insert the labels on the items. I have always used this and the customer can just clip the plastic tag off like you would when you buy a new clothes item at a store. In fact I have two of these one for fine clothes and a regular one which I use the most. The reason I use different color card stock is for my different branches of the business, I have a Western, Baby, Hunters and regular department I guess you would say. For the Western one I use a western font on dark colored stock, Hunter's I have what I call "Back 40" and use a different font for it. The Baby items I have what I call "Small Wonders" and I use baby colors and the regular one I just use a regular font in Black or colored font. I make these up ahead of time and keep them in a plastic box with small drawers. I have them all organized in the drawers with the Western, etc, and the different colors in the small drawers. I know this is long but I hope you understand how I do mine and it's very inexpensive but the customers have to clip the labels off and it reminds them of my company.
        Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Jenny,
          I have used the same method as you described and it works well. Every now and then I get a call from a person or company that saw the tag and they ordered shirts as far away as the mid-west. I live in CT.
          Customers tell me they were given a embroidered shirt and they saw the tag that they had to clip off to wear it.
          Works great for me!!

Comment

Using the tag gun is a great idea, thanks! We just finished embroidering ball caps and are shipping today to be sold at an art festival. Taking your idea to heart, we just attached our business card to each cap before packing. I think we will design small business card tags with advertising on the back. We will scale the "small business cards" so two or three fit on a regular size business card. That way we can cut them apart when we get them from the printers to double or triple the card count before tagging the caps/garments. This is worth sharing, thanks again
            Bruce & Suzanne<br />B&S Enterprises

Comment

I use the Avery return address sheet as a sample. I type my information name of company on one side and on the back side I make a sheet that has my address and phone number on it. I copy the front side and then the back side on c ard stock and then I cut them out on my paper cutter and attach to the items with the tag gun. As I said before, I use different colored card stock and it's so inexpensive to make and it has worked for me for 6 years now. These are smaller than a business card and I will put a business card in with a invoice too for any new customers. I have some they can put on the refrigerator too I will enclose. I also have printed up gold colored sticky labels and I place them on the outside. I wrap everything in poly wrap and it is so nice and my sticky labels on the front side make the items look really nice when given back to the customer. Doesn't take much and all my customers comment on how nice my packages look when I return their items to them.
              Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X