Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate need for Augusta Tri-Color Large Sport Bag

Style #1911 Columbia Blue/Black White

I'm in Valencia, CA. Last item of a large order due Sunday and of course what could go wrong did. I have it off the machine and am carefully and patiently removing the embroidery.

On the off chance anyone within driving range has bag in stock, I'd be willing to drive and pick it up tomorrow if I can't rescue the bag I'm working on.

Thank you.
    Jo-Anne

There is a sports bag in the Carolina Made catalog (Augusta)with that color but the # is AG1910. They ship same day and I usually get it the next but I am closer than you. They will also order special orders from Augusta if they don't have the one you want.
    if you haven't successfully repaired the other one, this might help. 1-800-222-1409, or www.carolinamade.com

Comment

Why dont you just order it from Augusta? They will sell it to you.

Steve I.
      Trinity Emb.
      Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

I want to thank you for responding. I was in crisis mode and had to produce a bag by Sunday morning. The bag could not be saved.

Lesson learned is to purchase a spare on special orders.

In what my husband referred to as a Hail Mary moment, he went out to a local sporting goods store Saturday night and found a replacement bag. It didn't match the other bags for this customer. I was providing trophies for a large dog show, so it wasn't like it was sports team where everything had to match. I embroidered the replacement bag and it turned out lovely.

I explained the problem to my customer and she was very gracious about it. She was fine with the replacement bag and it probably helped that I didn't charge the club for it. Customer service was a priority as this was for their National Specialty Show and we had spent a lot of time selecting the items to be embroidered. I felt like I really let them down, but in the end, it was okay.

Anyway, thanks again for trying to help. I appreciated it.

Jo-Anne

Comment

In November we had to do a large order for a Horse Association, we've done their work for 3 years. We were doing the first Carthart Jacket and the grabber bar caught the back of the jacket up at the top. It ripped a hole in the jacket and I was sick. We don't charge them too much because it's a friends club. I tried to find the exact jacket everywhere and couldn't. I called and explained to my friend that we would embroider a small design over the hole and replace the jacket at a later date. She said not to worry that the girl getting the jacket would most likely like the jacket that way. We did the design and it turned out really great. After the customer picked up the order and was going over her order with another club member they discovered that they had made a mistake on the information they had given me on one of the jackets. Now she was sick. I told her to bring it to me and we would fix it. It turned out that we were able to take the line that was wrong off and redo it correctly and you couldn't even see where we had made the repair. I didn't charge her anything for doing this since she had not been upset about the jacket that we messed up. So this is great that it worked out for you and for us. Good customer relations is always good even if it is for a friend. Until next time...Jenny

Westbrook Wonders
          Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X