colored bobbins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colored bobbins?

Does anyone make bobbins that fit Amayas that are colored thread? Thanks for any input! Happy Holidays!!
    [email protected]<br />Samme Engelson

Mine are from ThreaDelight and really come in handy. Do not need them often.
    Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

Comment

I made free-standing lace ornaments this year so I wound bobbins myself with the thread in the colors I needed.
      Darlene

Comment

Bobbincentral has them here is the link:

Hope this helps
        Mark Houston<br />PRO IMAGE<br />51 Plaza Drive B<br />Jacksonville, NC 28540

Comment

Bobbin Central is the way to go You don't need the Exact color the yellow works great with gold.
          for ornaments!!

I Stock about 12 colors.
          [email protected]
          Jerome in Minnesota
          (320)259-1151

Comment

Can you use 40 weight thread in the bobbin with the Amaya??

Comment

Sure I do all the time.
              just the bobbins don't last very long they only hold about 1/2 as much 40wt thread.

just adjust your bobbin to a 2 to 4 inch drop with the 40wt and your good to go.
              [email protected]
              Jerome in Minnesota
              (320)259-1151

Comment

Jerome.....thank you so much for the bobbin tip! I've tried winding and using my own but it just broke every few stitches! Thanks for the other sites too,Jo Mark and Darlene!
                [email protected]<br />Samme Engelson

Comment

Working...
                X