Embroidable black canvas zipper folio/organizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embroidable black canvas zipper folio/organizer

Looking for a wholesale supplier for a folio/organizer. I need to be able to hoop a zippered flap for embroidery. Configuration is flexible - may have a calendar, dividers, calculator, pockets inside, etc. I guess canvas or twill would be preferable but would consider a leather-like material also. Thanks for input!!

I am not sure if this is what you want but I have bought this item from Blank Shirts many times and I did one for my Vet for a Christmas gift one year and she ordered 17 as gifts for her niece's bridemaid's luncheon. I have given them as gifts and also sold them. Very nice and inexpensive also...this should take you to the site I pulled up for you...hope this helps...

Until next time...

Jenny
    WestbrookWonders
    Jenny<br />Westbrook Wonders<br />Wetumpka, AL 36093<br />334-567-3867<br />[email protected]

Comment

Thanks, Jenny - will research. twinsmom

Comment

SanMar is the source for the bag above it is $2.99 each from them.
        They have several other styles also.
        [email protected]
        Jerome in Minnesota
        (320)259-1151

Comment

I am looking for more of a portfolia with a tablet holder or ring binder inside, a double zippered flap on outside (that I can hoop and embroider) and maybe more compartments inside the zipered flap. My customer has a $40 budget per item so I should be able to get something fairly nice for that, I would think.

Comment

Working...
          X