heavy tool bag tote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy tool bag tote

Anyone have a source for heavy duty tool bags-like a new saw comes in, but with pockets along the outside? Not the lightweight 600d 'totes' from Sanmar and those-but a real contractors' tote. I have an outdoor company that wants to get them and I can't locate anything strong enough that they'd go for. And price isn't the issue-quality is. All my ad specialty catalogs carry just the standard nylon bags that would never hold up to heavy stuff.

Try Cross Canvas Company. I've not used them, but I get their ads on the promotional products side of things. http://www.crosscanvas.com/index.htm
    Good Luck!

Comment

Roland, I just received some samples of tool bags from www.golden-pacific.com. #35629 is very heavy material.

Linda
      Logos In Thread

Comment

Thanks everyone...I may have found what this group wants, more of an 'upscale' doctor's bag I think-they run 'road rally tours' for Landrover owners, upscale yuppies that think a Landrover is better than a jeep...LOL.
        But I've added your links to my list of suppliers-us 'jeepers' aren't too fussy if something works, we'll use it!

Comment

Nothing beats a JEEP!!!

Comment

Between our family and close friends, we own at one count 10 jeeps. My wife and I have a 94 YJ beefed up and oversized, 03 Rubicon jacked up and on steroids, her 94 creampuff original Grand Cherokee Limited, one son has a 95 Cherokee with inner and outer roll cages, 90 Comanche, other son a 99 cherokee, friends have an 00 Sahara all jacked and beefed, 96 cherokee in repair, just sold a 99 wrangler and traded in an 02 grand...probably will buy more this year!
            Go Jeep...it's something no one else understands.

Comment

Oh Brother!!!
              Hey Roland, have you ever "Rolled" a Jeep?
              Get it? Roland.... Rolled....

Isn't that a Chrysler Product??

You could have cashed in during that "Cash For Chryslers" that Obama headed up not to long ago.

I think a few of our local dealerships are STILL waiting to get reimburssed.

Here's an email I got a few months ago:
              --------------------------------
              Think of it this way:

A clunker that travels 12,000 miles a year at 15 mpg uses 800 gallons of gas a year.

A vehicle that travels 12,000 miles a year at 25 mpg uses 480 gallons a year.

So, the average Cash for Clunkers transaction will reduce US gasoline consumption by 320 gallons per year.

They claim 700,000 vehicles so that's 224 million gallons saved per year.

That equates to a bit over 5 million barrels of oil.

5 million barrels is about 5 hours worth of US consumption.

More importantly, 5 million barrels of oil at $70 per barrel costs about $350 million dollars.

So, the government paid $3 billion of our tax dollars to save $350 million.

We spent $8.57 for every dollar we saved.

I'm pretty sure they will do a great job with our health care, though.
              -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

I love the e-mail about the clunker/vehicle. I agree with the author.

Maggie

Comment

If your only taking in the value of the gas used but try adding in the added jobs to sell, make and recycle the vehicals.

Things can be made to seem simple and at times they are.
                  But many folks that used the rebates are not in a possition to afford a better car without it, at least at the time...
                  [email protected]
                  Jerome in Minnesota
                  (320)259-1151

Comment

I'm lucky, I've tipped it up on 2 wheels but never rolled one. However the son of my friend rolled his several times, ended wheels up, walked away from it AND did only minor damage. My younger son has rolled his cherokee on it's side several times-his GOAL is to roll it completely over and continue driving after it stops...just can't get it to roll far enough yet.
                    I have way too much invested in my rubicon to even consider trading it in...after paying $28k for it used, I've invested well over another $10k in upgrades to get it 'trail ready' for the real stuff. So that when I drive ONTO a trail, I can successfully drive OFF the trail and head home. I'm not into bashing my baby!

Comment

Working...
                    X