Richardson Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richardson Caps

I am hoping someone can direct me to a distributor that carries Richardson caps in styles 385, 285 and 110. Teamwork Apparel has Richardson but not the styles that my customer wants. Richardson won't sell to me, they reqire $1500 annual purchases and I only get a request for this brand once a year and for only 30 hats.

Any assistance you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Maggie

Hi Maggie,
    We have a Richardson Account,
    I can talk to my purchasing person and see if we can put them in on one of our orders, if you'd want.
    I'd need a credit card to ship to you but I'm sure we could get the order in.

If your interested.
    We are in Southern Oregon, where in CA are you located?

Ron
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Ron,
      Thanks a million, can I contact you privately. Client wants to see samples first and then make a decision on the style that suits his golf team the best, sorry it's not as easy as I had hoped.

I really appreciate the offer and if you can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. We are in the San Francisco area.

Maggie
      [email protected]

Comment

And the little guy goes away.
        Have you noticed how many companies are wanting a min. dollar amount of purchases a year?
        I see it more in other business than the embroidery business but its coming.
        In my embroidery business where the company wants a set amount of purchases a year I FILE 13 those catalogs. If others would do the same this would soon stop.
        I have used Richardson caps in the past years but I find that due to the price that I sell only a dozen or two a year. So if I never sell another one I haven't lost much business.
        Just curious, do any of you find that the Richardson caps are not cut and sewed to lay down smooth on your cap frames?
        I can sew almost any cap without any trouble but have found Ricdardson and a couple others that are not made for the cap hoop as well as others.

Comment

We find this is the exact reason
          people request richardsons, because they are more round and form fit the head better.

But as you say they sew a little harder because of it though. I toured their facility in Eugene and they sew there's finished,(not sewn before construction) but they are running Tajimas.
          and they steam there's before hooping to smooth them out. it was quite interesting...

if anyone ever needs Richardson, call me a nd I will help where I can or e-mail me privately is
          fine.

[email protected]
          Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

I have a Richardson account also and can drop ship caps to you if you need them.

Steve I.
            Trinity Embroidery
            Queen Creek, AZ
            Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Working...
            X