need heavy weight T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need heavy weight T-shirts

I am in search of a heavier weight t-shirt than Beefy T's (my client considers them to be light weight). If you know of a greater than 6.1 oz shirt please let me know. I need 12 XL's in navy.
    Thanks.
    Redina

Aramark has a 7 ounce. And your client will pay dearly...

http://www.aramark-uniform.com/style...ent&style=8619

Comment

www.camberusa.com has X-treme Jersey, 14.5 oz. 100% cotton,( only available as a henley), 18.25 each
      Max-Weight 8 oz.
      $7.75 wht/natural
      $9.00 colors/gray

about 4 times the cost of your basic teeshirts.
      Good luck with the customer-they are going to want heavyweight for lightweight (standard) price and won't believe you when you tell them about $15 EACH retail plus embroidery. Don't give them away...you are talking shirts the weight of medium weight sweatshirts!

Comment

I had to go check them out. Another made in USA manufacturer for my customers who want that! Thanks Signman!

Comment

Carhartt has t's
          Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Thanks for you help. I ended up ordering a sample from Camber (PA). It is a T-shirt in shape but so thick I have a hard time thinking of it as one. My customer is thrilled even at $20 retail.

Redina

Comment

Wow.. those are awesome.. how is the quality, Redina?
              Stacey<br />Sharp Edge Design(tm)<br />Your Partner in Self Expression!(tm)<br /><a href=\"http://www.SharpEdgeDesign.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.SharpEdgeDesign.com</a>

Comment

They are amazing. Made in the US so the quality is excellent. Camber sent catalogs as well but they have a limited selection (mostly swestshirts, T's and high visibility wear), aimed at people who work outside,where the heavy weight would be a plus, particularly in winter. I am thinking about ordering a few as samples. Our winters are mild enough that a 14 oz henley would be sufficient well into December.They have no minimums and are close to me (near Philly).
                Redina

Comment

I just got off the phone with Aramark. They have a 7 oz shirt, which is good, but they have no wholesale pricing and sell to the public. Since anyone can buy from them it makes it hard for us to mark up for a profit. Oh well. On to Carhartt.
                  Redina

Comment

Working...
                  X