Need a Magic Headwear cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Magic Headwear cap

Now that I have posted this in the wrong place, let me try again and get it right. Against my better judgement, I accepted 12 caps by Magic Headwear from a customer for logos and, you guessed it, one is screwed up. I am looking for a replacement for this U-Fit cap in navy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I can't help you with a supplier, BUT some advice for future orders-anytime I have 'client supplied' goods to engrave, screen, or embroider-I always specify they have to supply extras-if shirts, 1 of each size. They are told that 'doodoo happens' and I cannot guarantee every item will be perfect but we try. When I order the goods-I always order extras-someone always needs one or two of something I have left over-and that way I can print/sew/engrave to fill the order. From your 'advertising specialty' companies-the Industry Standard is '10-15% Over or Under run'...when you place an order for logo'd goods. Most companies will charge a Premium 'Up' charge for 'exact count' shipment.
    So, do the same for your orders. Get extras-or tell the customer to have extras, 'just in case'.
    It has saved my butt more than once!
    As for your hat...if you can't find the replacement-if you have the time and patience you may be able to remove all the stitching and start over. I've done it several times when we ran out!
    Roland

Comment

This may not help but they sell Magic Brand Headwear.
      http://www.hatcraze.com/fitted-hats/
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

You can contact Magic Headwear directly at (888) 869-6777. Their website is: www.magicheadwear.com

Comment

Working...
        X