• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pageant Sash

I have a customer wanting an inexpensive pageant
    sash. Anyone know of a supplier?
    Thanks Sherry

How many do they need? I have several suppliers that will do the foil imprint as needed-but the minimum is either 6 or more, or $25 + charge for one. They do sell 'blanks' but again, a minimum.
    I got away with buying 3" roll 'ribbon', cutting to length, and running off full color fair logo as a heat seal decal, then did the 'lettering' with metallic gold heat seal vinyl-for the king, queen, etc. and they loved them. Got a 50' roll of ribbon for less than $10.
    And no, I have none left-we did almost 36 of them and used up several rolls. Got them from a ribbon supply co. in Vermont-but if you have a large florist 'supply' house around-they also carry it for making large funeral wreaths, etc. Someone posted last year that they had embroidered on it-but that's pricey for a one-shot sash. Iron on is the way to go.

Comment

Signman
      Thanks they only need one and they want it embroidered.
      Sherry

Comment

Check out your local florist, they might have it on hand for large wreaths and be willing to sell you some...a 'hip' sash is 72" long...so get 8' to make sure you have enough for 'V' cuts on the ends if they want them. Mark your center with a piece of tape-pencil mark on that-and then do your layout using that mark as your 'top of the shoulder' point.
        Another critical factor...hang it on your Hubby with a paper clip...and mark with tape which way the letters read! (been there, done that...oops)

Comment

Signman
          Thanks for the tips. I called a florist and they
          have ribbon I will get some and try it.
          Sherry

Comment

I just saw blank sashes in the April issue of Impressions, made by Wolfmark, sold through Promotional Apparel
            www.impressionsmag.com
            or promomart.com
            you can get them wholesale
            Good luck
            Gabi
            Gabi<br />Gabi Kat Embroidery Emporium<br />Tucson, AZ

Comment

Gabi
              Thanks. I will check it out.
              Sherry

Comment

Working...