ISO size L bobbins for Amaya XT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO size L bobbins for Amaya XT

Does anyone have a good source for size/type L bobbins besides MelcoMart? I can't find any locally. Thanks.
    Toni
    SatinStitchery.com

It would help to know where you located if you want us to suggest someone close to you

Comment

Eastern NC. I expect to have to order off the internet, no good suppliers within 100 miles that I know of.

Comment

I'm on my blackberry. Try ackermann in charlotte or dashew in maryland. Also try all stitch in baltimore. One of those should carry L size. John would someone local off the top of head.

Comment

Ackermann does carry the L size bobbins. One day shipping from Charlotte http://www.ackermannna.com/Accessories_prod.html

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I am looking for empty bobbins that I can wind for FSL.
            Toni

Comment

I have a bunch, in metal or plastic. My e-mail address is onleejudy at aol dot com.

Comment

Annnnd...I've found some. Thanks all.
                Toni

Comment

I have about a million of the plastic sided bobbins that I have saved. I can throw some into a padded envelope and mail them to you.

Juli in Kona

PS Free
                  Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

AllStitch has a lot of bobbins - i really like the magna-glides

Allstitch embroidery supplies

Comment

Working...
                    X