Red Kap Work Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Kap Work Shirts

I have ordered Red Kap work shirts from Virgina T's.
    I would like to have other sources for these shirts. If anyone has suggestions the info is appreciated.
    Thanks
    Joy Guidry<br /> Be Recognized<br /> Embroidery and Promotions<br /> Larose, Louisiana<br /> 985-860-2919

San Mar purchases the idential shirts from Red Kap and they are less expensive. There inhouse label is Cornerstone.
    Margaret
    Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Thanks for the info. So are you saying that Cornerstone is manufactured by Red Kap?

Joy
      Joy Guidry<br /> Be Recognized<br /> Embroidery and Promotions<br /> Larose, Louisiana<br /> 985-860-2919

Comment

You can get Red Kap from S&S Activewear.

Cindy in Phoenix

Comment

I'd hazard a guess that Cornerstone AND Red Kap are made by the same factory and are just 'brand names'...same as every shirt distributor has their own 'house brand' but they all come from the same factory.
          Harvard Square, Outer Banks, etc.-there are only so many mills making the stuff-even YOU can get your own 'brand' shirts made up with a large enough order to the factory...
          I've been wearing Cornerstone workpants for the past year and they have outlasted LL Bean pants that are identical...and LL Bean, EMS, Land's End-all of them-do not own a factory but are just made with their label on it.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. I did order a sample of the Cornerstone to show my customer.
            Can you suggest a good replacement for Lands End polo shirts?
            The info I get from this site is invaluable.

Comment

I spoke with San Mar and they told me they contract with Red Kap to make their Cornerstone workshirts. I think that is also true for the lab coats since the Cornerstone picture and the Red Kap lab coat picture is the same.
              Margaret
              Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

I have been purchasing directly from redkap for 30 yrs for my uniform rental company, they are under the vfworkwear group, I have an account with sanmar that was set up through the commercial uniform side, (i have access to all sanmar stuff) at the time I was told that corner stone was coming from a different mill they are direct competitors. with that said I have used corner stone and it does match very closly to redkap and wears justs as well. corner stone is limited to what they have as opposed to redkap

Comment

Working...
                X